Here is a sampling of some of my most recent work from the Insider and News & Observer:
- Selection of clips from daily Insider newsletter (the newsletter is behind a paywall, so clips are uploaded as PDFs)
- Cooper spoke to Duke Energy CEO days before final pipeline decision, records show
- Security checks. Moving the media. Why 3 men make all decisions on the lawmakers’ building.
- ‘Is this your boat?’ Trump asked. So what happens to boats washed up during Florence?
- A count turned up more than 15,000 untested rape kits in NC. Here’s what might be next.
- Women are half of NC’s population, but only a quarter of the General Assembly. What’s to blame?
- A businesswoman was warned Twitter would ruin her life. The harassment hasn’t let up since.
- Fresh produce for rural marts funded through grants
- Environmentalists criticize proposed disposal method as ‘garbage juice in a snowblower’
- N.C. General Assembly not immune to sexual harassment concerns
To see some of my past work, please visit any of the publications I’ve worked at (linked below):